Junk Free June Week 3 | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: Junk Free June Week 3

Friday, June 19, 2015

Junk Free June Week 3

It is now the end of the third week of Junk Free June. I have found that the campaign has been really beneficial to me learning about food and what I am putting into my body. So far this month I have lost 7kg. I am so happy and have a lot of energy.

This is great considering it is exam time here, and I feel like I am studying 24/7 but as well as being helpful to me it is a great cause, raising money for the Cancer Society.

tumblr nkiw3kgyMK1u7sk7uo2 1280 Copy
Image: Junk Free June Blog

I thought that I would share with you this amazing recipe from the Junk Free June Blog, you can find it here.

How is your June going? Do you have exams as well? What is your favorite healthy snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment