Junk Free June Week 2 | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: Junk Free June Week 2

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Junk Free June Week 2

The second week of Junk Free June is a lot better than the first. I am starting to feel like I have more energy and am noticing that my skin looks and feels a lot better. But I am still craving sugar. I can't wait until July to do a little bit of baking and enjoy the sugary sweetness again.
IMG 8745 Copy
I found this great recipe on the Junk Free June Blog and have made it several times you can find it here. They are absolutely awesome.

Junk Free June is a really great campaign to raise money for the Cancer Society, but it is also helping me realise what I put in my body as well as helping me learn about food. So far I am pleased to say I have lost 5kg. This was really helped by me adding a little bit of exercise into my day.

I am a firm believer that by doing even a little bit of exercise is better than nothing. So even if I can't do a 30 minute work out I will try 10 or even 5 minutes, because it all adds up.

How is your June going? Have you ever done a campaign like Junk Free June? How do you like to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment