Junk Free June Complete | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: Junk Free June Complete

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Junk Free June Complete

I am officially finished Junk Free June. It was an amazing experience and I am so amazed that I was able to go a whole month without Junk Food. I have lost a significant amount of weight. My skin is really clear and I feel so much happier as well as having a lot more energy.

The whole experience has made me understand the foods that I put in my body, as well as helped to make me love my body and want to look after it. I started exercising regularly and I feel so much better for it.

However I am looking forward to doing some baking and enjoying the chocolatey goodness of choc-chip cookies, but I will not feel guilty for eating them as I quite often used to.

Sugar Copy
Image: Junk Free Blog

How do you look after your body? What is your favourite baked good? How do you exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment