College Paper Storage | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: College Paper Storage

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

College Paper Storage

Hi all,

Earlier this week I showed you my new bookshelf, so today I am going to elaborate on what is in the storage box that I showed you. These boxes can be found here. I especially like them because they are simple, go with everything and wait for it.... They have a label holder (yippee!!).

Inside this box is all of last year handouts (remember semester 1 here is February to June and semester 2 July to October). It even has room for a couple of notebooks, I didn't really get into taking written notes (or any notes) until semester 2.

These boxes are great because they are big enough to hold about the same as two lever arch binders. I label the syllabus with a strip of washi tape and place it at the front of the subject, therefore I know where each subjects starts and finishes.

I also love how the boxes are nicely lined and I got this one cheap because the paper on the front isn't stuck down properly.

How do you store all of your old College Papers? Do you store anything else in a storage box like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment