Back To College Organizing | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: Back To College Organizing

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back To College Organizing

It is now the start of a new year, which to me means that I will soon be back at college. As sad as it is that Summer will be over it is one of my favourite times of year, organizing all of my college notebooks, files and stationery.


I already have my 2015 planner. It is exactly the same as last years and can be bought here. I also went and bought some new pens from the same place (most of my supplies are from here). They are felt tip and come in a ten pack so you get a variety of colours.

I have also already purchased my favourite notebooks, from Typo. These are really great because they have two cardboard pockets which can hold an A4 piece of paper (so super handy when you have lecturers who like to give out heaps of handouts). I have labelled these pockets - Syllabus, so that I can always have it with me to check the dates, and Assignments, so I can print off the instructions of the things that are coming due.

I also use a binder to store all of the handouts with dividers to separate the different subjects. I put some washi tape on the tabs and labelled them with my label maker.

So I am all set for back to college. What have you still got to organize before you go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment