Friday Procrastibaking - April 10th | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: Friday Procrastibaking - April 10th

Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Procrastibaking - April 10th

It is the end of my first week of our term break. I have three assignments due first day back. But I wanted to share with you a recipe I made this week, or last week really.

Yes it is Easter related!! I love Easter it is such a nice relaxing time to catch up with family. However for me it does not symbolize spring, as it is the start of autumn....

So I found a cute idea on (you guessed it) Pinterest. You may have seen it. It was these cute little chick cupcakes. So I thought I could easily whip up something like that for our Easter Sunday lunch. I found the original idea here.

 I made my favourite cupcake recipe which I shared last week, and just tinted the icing yellow and covered the cupcakes. I then dipped them in yellow tinted sugar. I then put chocolate drops on for eyes. Then drew little wings and covered them in sugar too. Remember to tap off the excess. I then added a little bit of red food coloring to the icing to make orange and drew a beak and feet.

I think that they turned out really cute, and everyone loved them!

How did you celebrate Easter? Any special recipes you love to make for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment